Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Pea Products

OMG!! I just love the Sweet Pea fragrance line from Bath & Body Works so much! I love the color and smell of it; I love the smell more though. Anyway, I'm trying to get through ALL of my Sweet Pea lotions, body sprays and perfumes. Funny thing is, I have about 7-8 bottles of the body spray (I know, it's alot!) and 3 perfume bottles. Hey, I can't help it if I stock up on my most adored line of fragrance! The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is the new packaging for them. This is what they look like now:


Sweet Pea
 Well, the perfume bottle I have there is the old one-- I'm not sure of how the new packaging looks for it, but the body spray's packaging sucks ass. As for the lotion, it looks decent. Haha, I know I shouldn't be making a big deal out of it, but it just wished they kept the old packaging. Either way, I'm still happy :D


 My two favorite perfumes (as of now anyway)
Of course the one on the LEFT is Sweet Pea, but I get questions about the bottle on the right. It's from the Torrid store (for Plus-Size women). It smells amazing and with my sweet pea, I smell unique! I forgot the name of the perfume but if you'd like to know, I'll tell you.
More Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment